Local “Food for Thought” Fare 2
SUNDAY, JANUARY 11, 2015 FROM 1-3 PM
(SNOW DATE—SUNDAY, JANUARY 25, 2015)
CAMDEN COUNTY ENVIRONMENTAL CENTER
1301 PARK BOULEVARD
CHERRY HILL, NJ 08002
Learn how to think and buy locally this interactive program with our partners, the Master Gardeners of Camden County:
- Meet representatives from local Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) farms, local food buying clubs and the food bank
- Learn how to start seeds for your garden
- Learn about the local community gardens
- Get up close and personal with worm composting and back yard chickens
- Master Gardeners on hand to answer all your “growing” questions
- Joining us so far this year: Hazon CSA, Muth Family Farm, and Savoie Organic Farm and more being added!
This program is free but registration is required. Children are welcome!